Sunday, September 19, 2010

Red or Blue?


It's election in Sweden today, I think they are counting the votes as I write this. Mum and dad brought all the brochures and ballots and everything needed for the voting with them last weekend, so we had the vote then.
I'm very confident in what I voted for, and I think it's the first time I actually thought about why I voted for a certain party and really considered it instead of just 'going with the flow', and I feel good about that choice.

No matter what the outcome will be I guess it will not affect me that much right now, since I'm not living there, but I still think it's important that people do their duty and vote, if you don't you have no right complaining about things being the way they are.

Other than that, I'm trying to fight the instict of napping again, something that is not easy to do after a whole day at the beach and with a cosy, snoring Irish man next to me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment