Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Done and done!

My darling is home, and we ordered home delivery for tomorrow. Loads and loads of wine, beer, water, cleaning stuff and other things that will come in handy next week, and even before. I love the fact that all supermarkets here have a home delivery service, it's suits us very well living up on this bastard hill in St Julians.
Carrying 6-packs of water up that hill is not an activity you want to do when it's 35 degrees and more, or ever for that matter.

I am very thrilled that my parents and brother are coming to visit, and I am very much looking forward to it. They've even got a Malta tourist guide book where they have read up on the island and what there is to do. Mam mentioned the festas that take place in each village during the summer, and it really is a shame that they are all finished now.
The fiest of St Julians took place last weekend and was an experince. Mad, different, loud and very catholic it was!



Well, even though the fiests are over and done with for this year, I am convinced that we'll have plenty of other things to do.
Cheese platter in the garden is one, suits me very well since I seem to have developed some sort of addiction for cheese. I can't control my cheese shopping any more!! I blame Malta and Scott's Supermarket and the facts that they have deli counters where you can just point and buy, not my fault :)

Today I only bought two cheeses, from Lidl, so it doesn't count....

No comments:

Post a Comment