Thursday, September 16, 2010

Company apartment


So, where I work we are currently waiting for our new office to be finished, and so we have been basically since I started working there in the end of June.
We are expanding a lot, and we need to hire more people, and my job is to train all new staff so that they are ready  and prepared to start working. The problem is that the office we are in now is meant for maybe half the number of people that we are now, and there's more coming.

This has lead to that I am training two new support members not in the office, but from the company apartment! We have set up a temporary training facility in the living room, with laptops and projector etc, and I have to say it's working out very well. It's kind of nice to be where it's quite and spacious for a change, so I'm not complaining :)

I was sooo close to buying a pair of min turtles today after work. My colleague bought some yesterday and they are so cute you could die, and I can stop thinking about them. We'll see if I can resist the temptation of the pet store next to the 'office' tomorrow as well or if I'll bring home little Buster and Tobias. If you have ever watched Arrested Development you will agree with me that those names are pretty funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment