Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Back in business!

Just got back home from work, it's been a good day. Got a lot of congrats from the guys in the office, but since most of them are male I didn't get to show off my ring that much....
Tonight when mum and Nema are here, I think I will get plenty of oppurtunity to flaunt my rock, or rocks actually! :)

For some reason it feels like we've been off for a week or so, even tho it was only a weekend. Btw, I can totally recommend going on a weekend trip to a nice hotel near where you live, it's so relaxing when you can just stay and enjoy the hotel and it's facilities, and not having to stress with sight seeing etc.

Anyhow, it is a very easy working week for me this week. Yesterday I was off becasuse I worked a Saturday a couple of weeks ago, tomorrow Public holiday (probably some saint again that I have to thank for that) and on Friday I've taken a vacation day to hang out with La Famiglia!

No comments:

Post a Comment