Monday, September 27, 2010

Rain! Yippie!!

Finally some rain! And we were out jogging in it, then workin out at the play ground, it was awesome, and it feels like autumn might actually be coming now. It's getting a bit cooler, and I can start wearing my cardigans that I love so much :)

Another work week has started, after another very succesful weekend in Malta, and again I am the lucky one to work from the company apartment! I am actually not sarcastic when I say that, I think it's quite nice to work from there, it's quiet and have a lot of room, and the trainees have time to ask as many questions they like. I can't complain.

Now I'm off to cook some beef steak with broad beans and peas in butter for me and my man. And I think I'm getting paid tomorrow. And I have new running shoes. I love my life!

Tired on the bus back from Notte Bianca in Valletta on Saturday.

1 comment: