Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Full as a goog?



Never heard the saying before, but appearently it means being as full as you can get, a state that corrensponds very well with my general feeling at this time.
I had a very nice evening, and good food as usual when in Hugo's. We had a mixed platter of skewers for starters; beef, prawns, chicken and tuna with different dip sauces, and for main I had a green curry prawn soup, or Spawn soup as T9 called it in my text to Seamus. Anyhow, it was a very good soup!


I'm yawning and I think it's time to snuggle up and go to sleep, I have a taxi that will pick me up at 7.30 sharp (the maltese word for sharp however is 'mela il-twenty minutes later-ta') and I have an important meeting to attend.

With these words I wish you a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment