Monday, September 13, 2010

The charm of Malta!

For those of you who don't already live, or have lived, in Malta, or have somehow heard the rumour about all the power cuts on this island from somewhere...-it's all true!!! 
They happen a lot, they happen everywhere, and they happen to everyone, and tonight it happened in the middle of cooking.
Just when I was about to timble (the word for mix in the blender in our household) sweetcorn for a soup, everything shut down!

Anyways, now it's all up and running again, it just randomly turned on again(!), and this is what's cooking:




For some reason I felt inspired to make a soup. Yeah, I know, how do you feel inspired to do that while roasting alive inside your apartment AND outside? I don't know, but I felt like making up some new reciepe! And it smells good.


I will get back to you with better pictures, and a taste review, for now I can tell you that it contains chicken, sweet corn, sweet potatoe, carrots and cream!

Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment