Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Like farmor!

I'm currently making a pork roast, and I feel like my farmor (grandma). The reason I'm making a roast at this hour is that I bought it on Saturday and I don't want to waste it by not cooking it. Btw, that's another shopping problem I have -meat, if there is good meat in the store, I can get really inspired to cook something from it, even tho, as in this case, I don't know how to cook it, and then I just have to buy it.

Well, we'll how this one turnes out, I kinda made it up as a went along, and now it's just cooking. I'll take a picture when it's done!

1 comment:

  1. hej på dej lill-Britt, det är väl med din matlagning som med målandet...du börjar fritt och så blir detnågot riktigt bra/fint/gott/vackert då det är klart?
    kram, kram från mami

    ReplyDelete