Friday, October 8, 2010

I'm really good at this!

Had a nice run and a good, exhausting workout on the rocks with Nema, now I'm sitting here eating cheese for dinner, having a glass of red and postponing the packing. I have to say, I'm quite good at it. But far from as good as I am postponing unpacking.
My record still is when me and two friend when for a summer vacation to Malta in July, and by christmas I still had some stuff in that suitcase. I just took whatever I needed out of it, and let's face it, in UmeƄ in fall/winter you're not gonna need that many items that were usable in Malta in July!

Ok, I have to do this now! Get the packing done and over with. Joe the Crazy driver picks me up at 7.30 tomorrow morning, then off to the Paris of Baltikum! Or is that Tallin..?

No comments:

Post a Comment