Saturday, October 2, 2010

Another crazy night in Malta

It has been a very quiet day today, we woke up at 12, both of us very hungover. Haven't had a hangover in a while, or to be exact since mum and dad were here and we had that birthday party in Beergarden. And as a matter of fact, last night was a very similar evening. We went to the Blue Elephant to celebrate that Nema got the job (starting Monday) and had a super nice dinner. Again, I can highly recommend that restaurant, the food is great and the service superb!

After that we went to Beergarden and stayed there until they closed -4 o'clock in the morning! There was karaoke this time as well, and yes, once again I sang Hotel California! :)
I don't even want to know how much I drank last night, but we were 6 people and I think we averaged two rounds each... Yeah, it was a lot of drinking, singing and talking. But it was fun, so I don't mind that this day had to be dedicated to watching Modern Family and eating junk food in bed. And speaking of that, I think it's time to go back to doing that :)

No comments:

Post a Comment