Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Grand Opening!

 

So today is the day, or it's actually night now and should probably sleep if I want to make it to work without feeling like boiled shite. But anyways, this is the time when I write my first blog post.
The doors are finally opening for Freckles' blog! Many are those who have waited, and many are those who's lives will get a new meaning now that my blog is here to read! Or not...

Well, the reason I'm starting this blog is:

1. I think I/we have a pretty interesting life, and I should share it just because I can.
2. We have recently relocated to Malta and we have a lot of friends & family who hopefully will enjoy getting small updates now and then via this forum.
3. The fact that I will become famous and filthy rich because of this blog.



If you have found your way here...enjoy! Please leave a trace.

2 comments:

  1. Jiiiippie!! :)
    Välkommen till den magiska bloggvärlden, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grazzi hafna, Miki! Tycker att folk ska kommentera lite mer bara :)

    ReplyDelete